Monday, September 1, 2008

Exercise #9 Technorati -Joy

I claimed my blog on Technorati and found that I could get straight into my blog from the Technorati site. I enjoyed watching the videocast and felt confident that I would be able to complete the exercise of searching Blog posts, tags and the Blog Directory. However when I went to the Front page of Technorati, I found that the dropdown menu shown in the video didn't seem to be available. Perhaps I needed to join Technorati for this to happen? But no, even after I had joined and claimed my blog there didnt seem to be any dropdown menu where it had been shown on the videoclip. I need help!! I enjoyed looking around the Technorati sight and am going to create a watchlist -now that I have claimed my blog I will be able to do this.

No comments: