Friday, September 12, 2008

Exercise #16 Zoho Writer

I enjoyed writing an article for the Zoho Writer and tried to add a photograph from My Pictures by using the Zoho Import button. I expected the photo to be added into the article but it was put into a different frame, then both were listed separately in the side panel. The photo took a long time to load and then was excessively large filling more than the frame! I ticked the size adjustment button and the photo filled the frame, but I thought I'd lost my article! However I realised I could retrieve the article by clicking the heading in the side panel -whew!!
I tried to attach the address of my Zoho Writer article to this blog but the hypertext address gave only the front page of Zoho Writer. I then emailed the Zoho Writer article directly to the NS Libs gmail address (It has cleocappelli on it!

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

We did get your article through gmail. It's good to see that you were able to upload the article to your blog in your next post. Can see we have a budding author in our midst. Your photos and stories make it all seem so real.