Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Learning about blogs

Registering on blogger.com was somewhat confusing because I had composed a new profile in gmail with new Logon and password. When registering on blogger.com, I was asked for email address and passwords -were these the same as the gmail address and password I had just used to get into the site? Once I had been talked through the procedure I became more confident and am now looking forward to expanding my knowledge of blogging. I want to make a blog about my impressions of Amalfi and Capri, places I visited two years ago. I hope to put some of my photos on my blog.

3 comments:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Well done Cleo for persisting. We look forward to hearing all about Amalfi and Capri.

lilypond said...

Wonderful Amalfi and Capri - places I visited and loved rather more than 2 years ago. Look forward to seeing your photos. I can relate to your problem with logons & passwords - do we use a new one, a previous one, the original one - glad you became more confident, I'm still waiting.

cybersissy said...

I can sympathise with your earlier confusion- I only hope that mine will become clearer soon. This only took me 1 hour to do (!) but at least I understood your blog-as soon as someone starts words with the letters of the alphabet in I start panicking. Also looking forward to your "Italiano bloggo"